Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Sunday, October 9, 2016

Caverns: These are further fragments from a Play-lette which has been in progress (haunting me, so to speak) for several years

a LifeTime in a Moment:Borne of a blaze,
we awakened,
each of us prisoners
inside
globefulls of fire, Earth, Air, Sky, 
all Space
******************************************************
 we're tossed 'round the canyon;

our raven hair flies everywhere,
but it anchors us to the Earth 
(I sleep? I wake?)
'twas a cyclone-like-Dream in a Moment replete...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Leaves caught, blown brittling, o'er our Windy Raven's hair,
then
it stops -

our eyes interlock, love a Life in a Moment
We are thrown to The Mountain's arms, reBorn)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


ancient goddesses round a chasm;
the Mothers know all, and their Songs, full-concerto,
"I will be with you,
be with you .... be with you, little girl."
Always, Mamá? pa' Siempre?*
Where might you have flown, Mamá
when Lightning sliced open the Firey tormented Sky?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May I count upon you Sister
in Dawn's fragmented colours?
Now the Mothers have - disappeared? 
       (No! No, hermanita** ! No! I can't believe - I know they are with us
still ....
still, in this broken Dawn,
this preternatural stillness of it all ....

the Prism has been tossed beneath The Mountain - listen- sshhh ....

May I call you "Sister?"
Hold my hand as we hide in this ancient Mountain dwelling
'neath the rocky eaves of yore, I may need
Momentary lies.
After the torrential Rains, the torment blown open our hiding place,
please tell me Breathe-worthy lies, dear sister -
I share your Mind's elasticity (you know that)
soothe me with your wisdom
as I refused to listen (you witnessed)

We'll shelter here in this primitive Home.
When Dawn has finished breaking,
hand in hand, down the Mountain, we'll clamber ;
We  were Borne to piece together
The Great Prisms' colours.
Close your eyes, sweet strong one,
of colt-like legs (remember the horses?),
of doe-Dreamy eyes,
and rare diamondine Water, Mothers' Gifts from the Skies.

We are the originals, the morphing invisible saviours,
Please remind me, sister mine.
Remember the mothers, their stories,
their huge eyes of chocolate and gold -
I can see them - I know you can, too.
Come now, sister,

*pa' siempre = Spanish = "for always" (contracted "pa" = "para" )

**hermanita = affectionate Spanish for "little sister"

      Si, queridas amigas mias, estoy pensando en ustedes. Las llevo en mi corazon siempre. Es un misterio hermoso de la vida mia. Las quiero mucho. pero mucho. De veras, aunque piensen que yo soy una loca, creo que nos conocimos en otra vida .... Las extrano y las mando fuerte abrazos y flores las mas bonita que crezcan. Pero ustedes son mas bonitas que las flores ....

     Que sepan, amigas: esta es una obra de ficcion ,... de pura fantasia. Pero ustedes, y sus familias me regalaron la oportunidad de ver el sitio mas hermoso del mundo. Creo que estaba yo viendo y recordando su tierra, y eso me inspiro tanto que me entro la mente cuando escribi esta obra, y la que me vino primeramente - pueden leer el link abajao de estas palabras.) Yo se que ustedes no son hijas de las aztecas .... su cultura es mas pura, aun mas fuerte, mas hermosa  .... Espero que siempre siga   su cultura, tambien su idioma Otomi .... Gracias por ser mis amigas .... tambien mis amigos. Los quiero muchote ustedes. Siempre tienen parrte de mi corazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment