Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Twitterings In The Snow February 23, February 24, and February 25 2009

yokoono "All rooms are passages for light"
2/25/2009 about 2 hours ago via API 

Retweeted by you and 68 others

(in reply to), by CherylFaith 

@yokoono So very beautiful, a Truth...We pass through so many Rooms; 
I see rainbow swirls of Light as I glide in a Dream so brightly lit. about 2 hours ago
2/25/2009
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SNOW Day after Night after Day after Night after Day..

SNOW SNOW SNOW ...
I wish my sweet Robin were Home instead of out at work, miles away. :(

Nature Mother spills confetti; Wind grabs wet white lace, tosses, swirls;

Her People, Silent, awed, see SnowSnowSnow..
hyperbolic Snow! about 2 hours ago via web
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For My Angel Robin, My SoulMate

# @bluesonicboy Our Hearts intertwine, my sweet English Love.  

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brit_robin/
 2:03 AM Feb 23rd

I thought all the songs & poems were, for me, un-deserved Dreams, 

but across an Ocean, he waited. 1:55 AM Feb 23rd via web in reply to RAgainstSlavery

I fall into his eyes again...Timeless..Every answer I ever needed, awaits in the Globes of his Eyes & we touch.


Leo LEO ! My angel:

My babe has the most amazing eyes,like gigantic flying Moons touched by la Luna, la Tierra, el Sol. I crawl into his smile and I lose me

~~~~~~~~
Playing with "Hyperbole" (Twitter)

I feel like one giant hyperbole. I try to do everything with the passion of millions of ancient women; I write 10 DMs 2 convey 1 meaning

I fly in 12 different directions; dream of 8 endings to my story, imagine 81 ways to tell him I love him... #hyperbole ? :)

Why be slow when I can run in 40 directions at once, like my grandma seemed to do, altho I never get it right; wish I were more hyperbolic

The 15-yr-old with his tawny hair & scrawny arms said he'd known 88 women in a "biblical sense". I wondered if he spoke hyperbolically.


No comments:

Post a Comment