Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Sunday, July 18, 2010

apparently...I Write like...

I'm not quite certain how to take the News. I *am* fascinated. About to find his books, (embarrassed I've never read him.)   I wonder how my "Aztec Eyes" caused this result on a silly (?) quiz? :)

I have a feeling the person who Created this quiz (a sweet-Hearted software programmer) loaded some 50 famous Authors into the database  ???

My husband suggested I try the quiz with a passage from Shakespeare. I wonder who he Writes like? :)

Instead, I shall try my favorite 21st Century Author. 
I believe his result will either be himself, or Shakespeare. :)

*~*~*  If , perchance, you ever Read this silliness, 
Mr. Arthur Phillips
(link in next post)
thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my corner.
You are destined to Immortality, so young in your career. 
You are *already* our  21st Century Shakespeare...

 

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment