Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Friday, December 10, 2010

en el monte...

I am so scattered lately, I lack a narrowing lens,
all scenes blending to older channels,  inside simulcast newer Dreams...&
yes! Those Dreams in between...I, too, have buried books!
Sisters,we?

I buried one of my books in an exquisitely beautiful town en el monte, in rural central Mexico,
a place so pure, her Air so clean,
her people do not cease to dance slowly, drowsed inside my Dreams,
deep,
deep inside,
pure, pooling eyes so rich with love.. 

I have set about searching my poetry's bed.
People's bodies were moved into a museum, due to overcrowding;
A young ingenious man dug for my book before he passed into the dream museum. He was a farmer; "humilde," he described himself.
He holds one of my buried books. I mean to hold its Heart once more in my Journey; I mean to behold his Heart in my eyes.
one Day, in our travels, I will speak with him, Soul to Soul.

**inspired by conversations with Alessandra, December 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment