Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 2012 : tweeties

Blessing-scented Dreams,Patchouli purple-ing Clouds;Music piped by ancient fae; these be HeartVibes for my Magickal Friend miss you

I wish your sadness lifted, its dark molecules tumbled in new Air; see angels' fingers Art at work; re-delivered to you as Joy

Happy BirthDay #4 to 2 tiny Golden Lions who share their Lives with me! FreddieBrian (my background here) & little Creamy, Feliz CumpleaƱos

much love to Friends I already know,& to new Friends.You brighten my Heart! Sorry I can't be here more now, but see you soon! Peace&Poetry!

'tis all a hugely beautiful Circle...I enjoy & believe the Circle Dream

a warm Energy ball came wave-ing her way thru the Air, & I felt your Friendship, magical angel! ThankYou & HeartVibes always!

I'm still can't type much due to stupid arm injury...I do I want to reply to you! Meanwhile, May Joy shine surprising jewels in your Day!
That's fabulous, dear friend! My Heart vibing its waves toward you in Friendship & Peace :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If something comes to life in others because of you, then 
you have made an approach to immortality." - Norman Cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment