Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Saturday, December 22, 2012

a Prayer to ~run instead of to `trudge

Off the top of my head, upon awakening from a strange sleep with
 James D. Morrison whispering in my Mind...
He asked me, "Did you have a good Life when you died?"  
His actual Poetic Words are: "Did you have a good World when you died..."

I haven't died, but I have been "trudging"...I know I'm not alone. 
Tomorrow, I wish to run! 
I wish to be lighter, to allow myself to feel the ever present Joy within me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How's it going, CherylFaith," asks digitally-Souled FaceBook. Then I must remind me, Facebook is not merely "digitally-Souled;" in actuality, all Social Media moves by the Minds of Humans. 
We make the game as we trudge along. But no! The people who move machines trudge not! We run! Tomorrow, I do not want to "trudge." I want to feel Joy as I haven't in awhile...

I pray my Heart holds the ability to reach people all over the Universe; 
I pray to heal, to soothe. I am so very tiny, though. Yet all of us, ~Together... 
We caress each others' Hearts. I know I seem to ramble here...
I believe this is a prayer that we "Awake!" (allusion to JD Morrison, Eternal Poet);
 that we move our Hearts in care for each other, brothers and sisters everywhere; 
that we find the Joy to caress the tear on a grieving mother's face;
that we save each others' very Lives.

My Mind sees so many faces for Gratitude... 
I am grateful to you for your Read of the ramble I wrote.
 I am grateful to you for your humour, your acceptance, your tolerance, for the Joys you share. 
I love how you "run" sometimes, rather than "trudge," although we all sometimes "trudge". 

May we continue to move, in directions positive, 
even when nothing makes sense, even when nothing rhymes....
HeartVibes...♥ CherylFaith

1 comment: