Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Sunday, May 24, 2015

"British Rose".... {hears Elton John tearfully sing to a lost Princess}


British Rose".... {hears Elton John tearfully sing to a lost Princess}

in progress:  this is how it emerged at first, upon seeing:

@JanieBryant
"Jessica Stam shot by Patrick Demarchelier for British Vogue May 2008. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"British Rose".... {hears Elton John tearfully sing to a lost Princess}
Profuse Beauty
Juxtaposed:
three Nations' gardens,
wild with Moon...

Moody swooned
Jane's love-gloomed Moors;
but
Shrubbery, tamed; gnome-guarded-heavens, groomed
Who really guards your English gardens?

your Flowers: aromas, tastes, voices, Music...
HeartBeats...
inimitable aromatic mix:
blend here,
("no! not there, dear..here, like this," - sings a woman in a Halesowen charity shop,
She's twenty years transplanted,
I still see her wide Germanic smile...)

(Be that Rain's harmony on the roof,
or be it me lost Love's HeartBeat?)
sudden brief Rains ensuite...
a pinch of subtle macabre
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cross the Seas,
My special child,
a mix of cultures, yours and mine:
Ours.
So pass the hours, too quickly- I never knew; did you?

Last Night, as he lay in wait to drift,
Aunty Kate sang "Delius",
then "Oh, To Be In Love,"
another mix;

(My child, if you could know the depth of my love for thee...)
My head upon your big-boy-Heart,
quick-paced as years ago; you're a Lion!
"Oh, to be in love..." Kate's layered Magic,
one track aligned with your HeartBeat, exact.
I laughed; mommy's tear fell upon your cheek,
and your giggle brought it all back, my Life,
me Love,
You both bring it back, everytime we circle.
My beloveds...

My four years Lived in England's West Midlands, the open Air markets of Halesowen and Dudley;

friends I'd made with whom I've lost touch...
Birthplace of my beloved husband and our Gifted son...To thee I sing

** “…my English Rose…” Elton John, Bernie Taupin 
**“Delius” and “Oh, To Be In Love” Kate Bush
CherylFaith
place of my beloved husband and our Gifted son...

No comments:

Post a Comment