Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Sunday, July 12, 2015

A-Mused by Mads Mads Mikkelsen (hi, Carla) :)



" A-Mused by Mads Mikkelsen "

I fall again into the hands of vultures who parade as man.
A candelabra burns me with His Light
I cannot Sleep.


Already vegetarian; twenty years, no meat!
ToNight a plum’s sweet juices sprayed me - Eat ?
Hah! 

I’ll grow emaciated, meet Kafka in my Dreams again (please ?)
Kafka, dear man, Genius, Vampyre?
How doth it all connect, my friend ?
Why doth each piece caress ?





(a whisper to Twitter's Carla Mikkelsen|| 76 @daddymads

Classic Cinematique Beauty, Male; Phantasmagoric, even sans gore?
See now more clearly how Mads ~must play The Vampyre?)




Oh, dear me! A fan again, am I ? (I am! )
Hold tight to Woman’s goddess Light, (I do ! )
but Play can steer a lady into places drear'ly-lit,
where Hours mean naught; 
Sleep’s but deceit -
Love lies with langourous elegance;

inside my Mind
 he fingers me, 
devours my Humanity

disguised as man
his stroking hand  
seizes my tenuous Life;

His breath still sweet with bella Donna's lips
I'm twice betrayed -
this monster's Kiss be Death 


 
Within this stultifying vault,
Phantasmagories ‘live once more;
With eyes lit firey, men like you
Can only feast –
Sweet Death be mine - you thrive !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But How to do my Day, to love my men, my cats, my “real Life” ?
When Moments flee and I go lost
in mazes mused by foreign men,
Actors who repose whilst wakeful women sing their Songs?





No comments:

Post a Comment