Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Sunday, March 27, 2016

Bonnet

Bonnet
 
"Oldest footage of New York City ever" *
Your genes course thru me, my dear Neen;
              I yearn for half-remembered Lives      
 ***********************************************
 
at bitter Winds, we laugh,
for so Lives live.

my corset binds
my ribs to stand
for aeons, straight;
a stalwart race -
We live for Ever.
Birth's desperate cries 
billow wide these
murals' doors to ancient,
painted Souls
You gave them eyes

I yearn to be inside their worlds 
again  ?
********************************

your Gifted eyes
paint Time's old grief;
I face me; speak your murals' walls
which billow as
my bonnet falls through centuries,
caught by a man who has yet to be born


© CherylFaith Taylor, 2016
****************************************

please check out a few of 
my favourite Artists' of varied media, 
their links beneath:

 Inspired by my SoulMate, Robin Taylor, always, for every Ever

please Click above- AMAZING PHOTOS
********************************************************************* 
 and yes, for thee, Master Hawk Alfredson, Painter Immortal; 
  thou Art an ArtForm extraordinaire 

 You give them eyes, these voices who speak to my Soul 

***********************************************************************
for Sir Arthur Phillips, Word-Magician, Bard-o'Brooklyn,
 for your kindness and for your Freeing Words

***************************************************************************

Touched by your sacred Breath, your constant Inspiration, my Neen,
perhaps from a parallel place,
but always, you are with me, and I am little again ....
suspiro
I love you
ThankYou for The Purple ..

.. Your parents risked their Live s to bring you here,
so you'd be born with greater opportunities.
I imagine, by 1912, Life looked slightly more advanced
than it does in this little Film below;

I know I knew you then, but I cannot explain *how*
 
If you'd stayed a bit longer,
I know you'd have posted a website and so much more.
Even after your stroke, at age ninety-seven,
you knew politics, Spanish, so much more...

link below tells lightly more info about a True Great Lady,
but falls short of telling how truly amazing she was.


(then please return to see the video at bottom)
 
 I love you, my Nina. Until we meet again...
"Oldest footage of New York City ever"
* Click to see Film from another LifeTime, 
 perhaps thine....  maybe mine

 © CherylFaith Taylor, 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment