Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Saturday, April 1, 2017

space .... ?


Words and Words and Dreams I sing for thee, love
my Words float, my face awash in mellifluous MoonDreams
where more than once, a nearby Star has caught my eye:
He glamoured me!
but
deep Space's tapestries feel surprisingly warm
Come .... Take my hand
Follow me: I promise thee a Show like no other

Young David gleamed; his Eyes glimmered;
(He glamoured!)
The Galaxy's grand and thunderous reply lit Universal Darkness -
Lesser Stars flickered

His Soul shone out through his extraordinary eyes;
He shot me a smile, straight into my own eyes !

His smile so enchanted me,
I felt my own smile
could never leave my face;
however,
as your relationShip with
Your LifeTime
is more of Same to mine
than not -

these past several months have unsettled me -
I know they may have done the same for you.
If Life is a relationShip, a' movin' we go
We never end, we never truly die.

Thank you, Mr. Davey, Sir -
I curtsy deeply before thee;
as tulle, lace, taffeta crunch
Crush.
I crumble

With most gentle humble living eyes,
he says our cry's heard everywhere
each separate Home holds prayers for Peace
though mostly, I may pray to Trees

My attempt's for naught -
I weep and weep
as his rapture caresses me
His smile has yet to leave my face
I have no fear -
I hold no fear.

David walked here in earlier days,
or so they say,
     (Who was he, really?)

  He glides toward​ fly up
Silence becomes quieter;
I watch him swim smoothly toward a different place - I realize it's hush - hush
I make myself move; I weep,

You hold my hand.
Thank you, my friend.

His gifted smile has never left
but
Thou art here and now, dear friend,
and I love thee, brother.
I love thee, sister.
*************************
I love thee, mi amor, for Rivers of Evers
My True Adventure Began with Thee

Copyright CherylFaith, one cold dia de marzo, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment