Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Friday, May 28, 2010

For Tiger Pens (FaceBook)

Earlier this month, we visited England's West Midlands to see my husband's parents. I had 6 pens on my person, dispersed throughout my carry-on, my son's carry-on, & my purse (BIC Blue Ballpoints), 4 of the same in my checked suitcase, and a special Pretty Purple Flairy number in my purple spiral notebook. I seemed to search for a pen with constancy throughout our adventures - my frustration drove me to tears at times! I hunted for my Forever Blue Bics throughout England's "Black Country".  Obviously, as when I was a little child, a pen-eating monster kept sneaking into my bags and pilfering my beloved plumes. My wicked, robbing little Writer-monster has not made an appearance since my early adolescence, at which time his Writer's block must have lifted and he had his own sacred Writing Tools to keep in fine order. While I feel dismayed that the sneaky Creature has returned, I cannot help but worry over his re-appearance; I have never understood why my pens were his passion, when now I realize he could have moved brick by tiny brick from the Wall which blocked his Writing..perhaps I should have suggested a pencil?

Perhaps I am in need of a Tiger Pen, whose fierce persona will bring trembles to my petty thieving pen eater.

No comments:

Post a Comment