Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Monday, June 14, 2010

Mr. Politician...

Mr. Politician, I know I should subscribe *not*
to "Judge thy neighbor," but rather, to "Love thy neighbor," as I do, in
my way, love you...But...

Do you imagine how Sister Tree, who has sat vigil over generations of your family, may have enhanced your Memorial Day party,

graceful ancient arms waving sweet soft shade over
your sweaty guests, as they drank toasts in honor of their fallen brethren? 

Your yard looks neater, yes, Mr. R...but really, Did you see a
need to have your Friend amputated at her very roots? 

Has she committed a crime, of which I'm unaware?

I know she threw neither nuts nor curses
at any Lives around her...I would have heard, as our windows nearly
touch. Your Colonial Mansion on the corner blots our humble convertedbarn from our view, yet she sat vigil over us, as well as over you; 

we loved Her...


I find small consolation in knowing I
have a cousin on Grandpa Leo's side, who has planted many Trees, high upon a hillside, outside of Woodstock, Ulster County, New York...My
mother refers to his new growing sprouts as a "forest." Yes, I feel
somewhat comforted. Yet, we cannot afford to lose even one Tree, for the sake of a neater party yard. No, I should not judge you, as perhaps you have
reasons of which I'm ignorant...

"What have they done to the earth?
What have they done to our fair sister?
Ravaged and plundered and ripped her and bit her
Stuck her with knives in the side of the dawn
And tied her with fences and dragged her down
...
 

JDM, Prophetic Poet, & The Doors

*Thank you, YouTube's perceptionman...*

 

1 comment:

  1. I cannot get these Words to show in any color other than green. You know I wanted a serious, purple or burgundy shade...Will have to figure this out later.

    In addition, this piece of Writing is meant to be *Prose*...I cannot change the layout, no matter what I do! How frustrating! I shall return to change this post & make it into a paragraph.

    Thank you so much for Reading. :)

    ReplyDelete