Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sterling Theda...Thank You, My Nina June 2010

and so I wear this silver Chai around my neck; on the back, mysteriously engraved:
Sterling
Theda

~~~~~~~~~~

We have been to explore my Nina's (grandma's) material things Today, in the house where I grew up. 
Life hurts so much sometimes.
My Nina left me so much more than her inexpensive tangible items.
She did, however, Gift me a telephone,via my mom.
I yearn to hear her Voice
I'm not myself, this Night, with her genes coursing through me, her voice in my head, 
a symbol around my neck of a religion I've not observed... 
Nina would understand, as I'm her 1st granddaughter. 
My *culture,* is always with me. She loved (loves) me unconditionally-I know that.  
She left here a magical necklace of charms which say, "Live, Laugh, Love" :) I know she smiles to see my neck encircled w/such Life 
Enough sad for me...what a Day. I send love to my friends! xoxo I am humbled & sad this Night,
while certain Joy always bubbles a bit below  
GoodDay/GoodNight, sweet Friends. 
A trusting glimpse into the Life of an insignificant girl,
who only wants to hug her Nina & hear her sing
& So she shall sing thru me.
Funny how expressions I'd long forgotten are actually in my Mind, 
emerging as I mommy my son.
Endangered language
I see I'm supposed to keep it Alive, this creole of beautiful Musical sounds.
I love you ForEver, My Nina, & we shall meet again.
How long does it hurt so? May 4, 2009.Some say I *should* be finished grieving...but I do it in spurts. I don't mean to be gloomy. So tired
I've written too much..but I've done it now. Thanks for reading. My Heart hurts, but feels Joy simultaneously; the Joy & Love I share w/you 

No comments:

Post a Comment