Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Autumn Collections - Sonata Suite in 8 Acts: Autumn 1818

4065413Sonata Suite in 8 Acts: Autumn 1818
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonata Suite 1818, Act I, Royalty, for TamEva

Whose dervish dance do I see outside my window,
swaying the tallest Tree?
Royalty, in her sweet & kind-Hearted presence...
Her lush velveteen skirts, golden burnt sienna.

Her Royal Highness has disguised Herself,
...a graceful old Oak...
I glimpsed her ethereal smile in spaces
where yesterday lived Leaves.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonata Suite 1818, Act II, Confess

I emerge, Wakeful,
as I do upon
so many tapestried Nights.
The Words must be confessed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Star Falls down steep silent stairs,
Spinning, Splitting particles,
Gifts bestowed by goddesses who say they knew me
Then.
Hah!
Had they known me then,
I'd have been whole ToDay.
Had they loved me, as they say,
My memory would shine clean and
I'd not have needed to learn to pray again...
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mothers, Sisters, pierce me with your sparks,
that they may dance inside your eyes;
Show you the Day
They arrived, 1985,
Tiny round Creatures;
Remind you of the dirty Day
I discovered their haunting presence
would shadow me for ever.

...catch of a shivery Eve...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonata Suite 1818, Act III/ InterMezzo

Rain slashed the Mountain View.
the yodelers felt frantically forced to find shelter among the EmptySpaces

(note: empty roads are never vacant)

"Her mind jolted at the impact with the star northernmost,
after a Night spent dreaming in your fur," she said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonata Suite 1818, Act IV, Rounding

Earth broke free of trampling eyes
Rounded, laughing, Moonward-bound
Swirled in Skies She knew in Dreams
Ghosted kisses freed on High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonata Suite 1818, Act V, shards

often, I feel the edges blur
I scream her name, I nearly see
Then I move my eyes to dread!
my own reflection sneers at me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am not really here. I told you I had to leave. I am not she.
Time thieved her away to..
To where?
The knife in the
dark sliced away Moments
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonata Suite 1818, Act VI, Cloud Musings

My feet forgot their rhythm
Here I seek my wings
I float on the cusp of a Wave of Dreams
Deep in the Mouth of a Cold scowling Cloud

Grim Dark Cloud, my blanket?
Love: I worship you, but feel alone
Move me over to your cheery lover
please Shine for me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I seek the Cloud of iridescent DreamTime rivulets,
Sleepy Sister with your teasey wide-eyed grin,
she who sees where Dawn's PromiseEnergy flows
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raspy gusts of burnt sienna shake inside the trees; 
Clouds smile down in languid humor
Ensue caresses sweet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trees tire of costume preening?
Stumble, twirl,
thru the ColorSweet Tumble of
their nearing Sleep!
Hush... tiny "Count" sings,
"Trick or Treat"
~~~~~~~~~

Breathe Her haunting bittersweet,
her musky kisses, dropping leaves
Tumble into ColorStorm
til She shrouds the ground in silent freeze
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frosty rust, dark pixie-elated Sky,
Dark dervish damsels dance inside moody old Clouds,
Steal weak dull leaves off helpless weeping trees.
I see Her fingers, Lady-In-Waiting,
Her pale, torn countenance cold;
Her wicked hunger for frozen Life -
Her body frightfully near for my comfort.
November, AirBorne, upState New York.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonata Suite 1818, Act VII, shards (parte segundo)

Swirling bowed arms hold inside the Rain's hypnotic rhythm... ssshhh....listen...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hold me in my arms & kiss my tears
I feel as tho I'm one with Sister Rain

Her tiny toes paint sheets of carnival glass
I see my eyes abouncin' in her smile

I hold Her in my arms and kiss the tears
I weep to know my Sister grins in pain.
Tiny shards, carnival laughter, infant toes,
Echo, tumble, down falling darkened towers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Insinuating panther, jeweled undulating snake?
No. You are so very much more.
...
 
I feel your eyes...
Then,
I realize your Gifts breed Breath
into my oftimes hollow Soul

We touched;
I knew not
until your fingers designed
to romance TrueChords
all over my mind...
even the parts I never Dreamed loved Life...
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time'sDreamCircle diminish?

(hush...)

Shaman mine, I'll join thee.
Ride deep into the brilliant Night
caress sweet smooth stones in flight eternal.
hold me holy feathers, your arms flailing in Moon's dark;
gift me answers true and clear,
Your Eyes in my deepest Heart.
 ~~~~~
**James Douglas Morrison, aka Jim Morrison , a-Mused me a bit here, in this last stanza, as well as in a few other places throughout 
 my work's ever-growing Body   

No comments:

Post a Comment