Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Have you reached the point where...

you do what you please, whether or not you imagine other(s)may a) disapprove, and/or b) think you are weird?
...
...I have.
I think you have, as well. Tell me, darling?

As long as I'm not trying to hurt someone, I decided over the past 2 years:

1) I will be the best person I can, by trying my best to be good to my brothers & sisters all....even if they've arrived from other planets/times :)

AND

b) I will be myself. I shall try not to censor who I am. I spent nearly my whole Life years trying to please others. Lately, I've realized I will never please everybody, but it doesn't matter, & the World needs
everyone (except child-molesters &murderers) . However I have come to be who I am, I am (to my knowledge) the only "me" on Earth. Maybe I'm supposed to be as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment