Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Friday, January 21, 2011

The Court Jester Series

Fallen Rainbow froth rolled forth my Court Jester. 
~~~~~~~
 An ElderGoddess, Exquisitely slender, swathed in misty raiments:
 "I've never known his Mickey Mouse eyes to yield a Court Jester."
{fingers delicately thrum through multitudinous folders}
 "Fallen RainBow froth has never thrown a Court Jester."
~~~~~~~~~~

I'd seen photos, theatre cards, Cloud-Painting, all depicting my Jester as an ultimate evil one

The Court Jester jumped up and down upon the roof of the car,
clanging a brassy frying pan,
jangling my hot trembling nerves.
The other four passengers, squished together,
plump pickled sausages, in the late September steam,
clattered on in drunken chatter.
Blue Oyster Cult clamoured for applause: the scantily-clad Summer-holders, 
who lined the sidewalks, played hopscotch and 
croquet with big men in striped autumn overalls.

I shrieked until they stopped the car on a white hewn lawn strewn with little round Rainbows. 
I feared the car might crush the rolling colors.

The others tumbled frightfully from the car,
onto the suddenly vari-colored grass. 
She and he howled laughter so dissonant, 
their shrill gaiety may have muffled the Court Jester's noise, 
subdued his sullen, plaguing stare,
but no...   

She held my waist and guided me into their house (but not their Home). 
A tiny ball of new kittens mewed in greeting.
I wept in terror! 
"The Jester  would hurt the kittens!"

She took my clothes to launder out the Day's sweaty fright, 
fried an omellette for the baby cats, 
and offered me her spare faery garments. 
She bade me sleep inside a drafty room, adjoining their loveroom.
The Court Jester grinned at me all the while;
I slept not a Moment.
The following morning my mother found my hiding place;
She left word with them: Tonight would begin Atonement Time.

I turned the key in the ignition of my 1918 Town Car ...

 ~~~~~~~~                                                    

**notes

a) This Prelude/Intro describes actual incidents....sort of

b) I've known my Court Jester many yrs.

c) He may appear anywhere within my writings 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parte 2
My 1918 Town Car, my tangible pride,
Finally, I am inside you; I've escaped the Jester,
although my flight may whisk me to more unearthly terror...

He chuckled once; no escape for this sinner!
" I must fly home; 'tis Atonement Night," (my petrified airy plea)
"Too late for Home," my Jester mockingly crooned; 
In my rear view mirror, the clown's carnival-rouged sneer
instructed my heart to cease her LifeTime Song;
I inhaled and prayed she drum along 

I cringed and breathed but I remained alone
Silence felt thick, sticky pungent Air 
of rotting fruit; a dead Jungle near?
 "Take my direction, mi'lady dear; 
before your trip, you had naught to fear
but I juggle now your mortal Soul
'tween ancient bones, in sordid Air
You ought feel fear, oh sweet fae child,
To have dreamed you had escaped your fate!
Time you learn! That Game you played
held power of the Open Door 
"Now you face your Jester, dear;
so close your eyes; the wheel is mine
Ne'er more, my love, shall you be alone..."

Parte 3 ( Dream Inside The Game of Open Door )

Invisible Tiger, bright to my now unsighted eyes,
you prance; you swathe a humid rotting Isle
in WildFlower Grace; you conjur chanting Goddesses;
their healing Tale serves not to extricate this girl;
I must tremblingly watch, my body numb;
prithee, sacred scrap, an OakTree's gift, 
float down - tickle our embrace -
that he might loose his rotten hold on me...

The Goddesses know the vile Court Jester
was ne'er my Lover, but my consequence,
for playing the Game of Open Door;

I feel their chant: "Push him asunder;"
The tigers' eyes grow wide with Fire;
The Jester clings, he digs my flesh;
Indeed, on this Atonement Night,
I've lost my Life? Where do we fly?
He drives us forward, Town Car in Air!
the Jester's knife-nails shred my waist;
Invisible Tigers' Firey eyes scream sympathetic anger,
but not even they may help the maiden
she who has learned the lesson

The Goddesses know the vile Court Jester
was ne'er my Lover, but my consequence,
for playing the Game of Open Door, The Open Door, The Open Door...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

An ElderGoddess, Exquisitely slender, swathed in misty raiments:
 "I've never known his Mickey Mouse eyes to yield a Court Jester."
{fingers delicately thrum through multitudinous folders}
 "Fallen RainBow froth has never thrown a Court Jester."

tbc...

October 2011 
other photos from the Court Jester series: Dreams of His Demise


Your Byzantine kohled black eyes
scald Sky-painted glass, 
scream melted embers all over my 
Sleep,
My Lord, your old Stars mutate!
See?
Now 
I am awake.

II

Ferociously,  I twirl your world 
beneath my nimble fingertips;
Your dervish laughter, legend once,
swirls clownishly, in emptiness

My unEarthly diamond prisms flash,
show your rage's futile sovereignty
for all fae maidens, tiny hands clasped
to see with glee; within, they laugh

I refuse to be reBorn as a fragment of your world

III

Your every effort to recommence
a long, slick, sticky self-monument,
to hold nubile captives, fossilized
while you assume a new disguise -
Your every absurd undulation fails
falls heavy, plods, stomps toward your demise...

I refuse to be reBorn as a fragment of your world
~~~~~

The Goddesses know the vile Court Jester
was ne'er my Lover, but my consequence,
for playing the Game of Open Door, The Open Door, The Open Door..
tbc


"Fallen Rainbows"... first mentioned here:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment