Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Sunday, January 23, 2011

Scattered Twitterings Winter 2011

I take along a funny secret everywhere I go,in case of dark tense atmosphere;
Mr. Moneyman doesn't know about the secret, but the jester, magician & the corner accordian player- they know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Huge HeartThanks for sweet RTs& mentions. Hope your Day feels Rich with Light & Love

My fingers, eyes, mind tell me, "Stay here!" My little boy is home on a SnowDay; my Heart makes me move...Thank you for Reading!

She has Gifted us frozen carpets to numb our toes. I wonder: is She angry?


No comments:

Post a Comment