Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Saturday, November 12, 2011

for JDM, composed on FaceBook, one lonely Moment in between...

the brief Life & Volumes of Poetry by James Douglas Morrison Inspire me endlessly.
whilst he is not my only Muse, by far.  
A great many amazing Creators, Composers, Artists of myriad media live within these pages...but...

These Words are for  you, Jim

for JDM, composed on FaceBook, one lonely Moment in between...

Words...I am so tired & I can, at this Moment, speak more smoothly with my eyes, but...
May I be so bold as to invite you into my tiny Cave...
I try to lead toward the magic which haunts me...
This venue I offer will lead you to yourself, BeLoved Muse...
You smile astride another place where I roam free-er,  even within this "CyberSpace," ...

You so often aMuse me ...I will lead you to evidence,
whether or not you choose to accept my dubious invitation 
to the promotional page of a humble Poetess who prays to publish a tiny volume in the Future, 
2012 (but We really be so much older)...

In terms more audacious: my digital workshop (most of my work lies awaitin' in purple-covered, spiral-bound notebooks, all over my home) ...mi online workshop shows you have Inspired me...I mention you, while other times, I simply (complicatedly) smile upon you, blowing kisses into sweet wild Winds, and you guide me. More often, you Guide me in my longhand, Soul-scrawls, which burn to be told, but I know not to whom...

I can guide you to particular "posts,"...The cyber-page to which I invite you is but an entry to my cyber-workshop. Please forgive the ramble...I am so weary...of yesterday...
most humble thanks!

& I do so love you...
I pray our LifeTimes be simultaneous, somehow, someTime,
in the Circle which I see.....

PeaceLove&Smiles for Ever, CherylFaith



 
Eighteen Billion Gems in the Sky To Guide You: 
Please avail yourself of Life's abundant Joys. 
You do quite richly deserve. When I feel down, I find, unfailingly, that another sentient Being, or one of Nature's Miracles, shares a piece of Joy...sometimes I have to be very open...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment