Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Friday, November 11, 2011

november 1888, a raw Suite, several partes

dos o tres partes de "raw Novembers"

I
I didn't really believe you'd moved toward me;
How could I bear this daze, feelings bruised Blue?
hurts so...this Pain...
Can it be borne... ?
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

II
the breeze tilts the Trees' arms in whispers,
insinuating rumours of loves
to come and quietly leave
so softly...
Turn, mi damsel
turn, turn, twirl,
swirl, twirl, spin...
pirouette...(hurts!) 
hush!
  hush... 
  hush...
...turn...
~~~~~~~~~~~

II

A new kind of Poem
where Words really rhyme;
*only* Words will be tamed here...

should Fear be thy mate,
perhaps
here be not thy sanctified humble home
 ~~~~~

Surreal colours circle us - zoom!
concentricity
Do you see strange colors, too?
Their Songs' fingers reach to push together...
to form "Together"  -

my fingertips, timid. upon your neck,
two tiny pain kisses,
azure, sooth-ed rouge...
not until the dazed trainride home,
did I remember

my fingers' molecules
attempting to touch you inside
trying to know you more -
NO.

  whispered los colores: "melt into me...into me...into me..."
They sought to meld us into One ?
the achey Stars, our Energies,
our pliant, suffering, swelled bodies
whoooosh!
  Inside.
Together, inside this Autumn Storm Together
~~~~~

I shall never forget the Moment we first touched eyes
    no possible hiding...
Words interrupt
 (erupt)

Words interpret our invisible, impossible conversation,
as a bloodied knife, already shredding my Heart & me,
dances in more deeply...
deeper...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Amazing words from a beautiful soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see your comment til now, sweet angel!
    How can I possibly thank you for being Shauna?
    ~Your~ Soul is beautiful,
    & you hath Inspired me! :) CherylFaith
    **Thank You, from my Heart, for your Read~~

    ReplyDelete