Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Saturday, February 26, 2011

Aztec Eyes Canto III ? Pictures from the Big Pure Airy Round Box

Below lie a few toys; I opened the box as gingerly as I could, but these flew out.
I've been working on Canto III of a
project started long ago.
I think these scenes are only a review...



("un cerro" is Spanish for a hill;
"un cerrito" signifies a little hill- "ito/ ita" may also be a term of endearment)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


One place I lived Before: a beautiful Life in rural Mexico's serene,  immaculate Air.
Los conquistadores had not yet plundered...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
Upon a cerro in the Sky, his eyes shone diamonds; he tasted my tears; 
he smiled, flashing teeth, pure brute monte pearls

My Spirit sailed across la sierra to las Madres, 
who toiled with calloused ranchito hands,
  Gifting Light to pulque, heaven-blend.
They bade me sip mystic Mountain GoddessWine
~~~~
I followed his chameleon form; 
his large dark hands blinded my eyes; 
el cerrito's face scraped crimson rivulets down my legs
& cut my psyche  

*el cerrito : the little hill
*yes, this is, indeed, a recap 


un cerrito



2 comments:

  1. I definitely want to read more of this. Your words all say mystery journey at an intersection of a natural place with a place less well defined. Much success on finishing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben! ThankYou, Sir Ben Bard! Your comments are lovely & perspicacious...you understand...& you have no idea how much I appreciate your comments...& the precious Time you spared to Read my Writing & to Think ...

    I want to Read much more from *you*...Your Writing is absolutely wonderful.

    My Writing Time is so curtailed. I am so often ~stuck--- at, as you so insightfully Read, "mystery journey at an intersection of a natural place with a place less well defined"...much love to you & your BeLoveds, PoetBen. Peace&Smiles&Thanks, CherylFaith

    ReplyDelete