Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Key-Notes (excerpts from Memoirs of the Key Dreamer)

(I imagine so much Poetry is best Read aloud...or whispered...)



Dusk's dancing colors bleed, await these Words,
  (Key-Dreamer trances, amidst the hidden Sky) :
"I see your tiny rolling voice waves: blue
 your song, your seeds, your sullied secrets spilled
 Please... won't you let me enter here, to Know?"
~~~~
a  SeaBoat flies; flash! goddess' flailing fins:
Intoned by he: "Doth she imply you've  known...?
Doth her moans
imply you've received the key?...
I have searched for Centuries..."
~~~~


11th February, 1918:  

The heavy spirit-yard bell gongs noon. 
My sister runs lost, a-mazed, in giant tea-towers, 
drips molten tears on iridescent ice. 


Each Firey bead melts traps for our wayward doppelganger;  
She chases Muses 'cross Time, storms Centuries;
beneath flooded plains, 'cross hoary, frigid blind Mounts
a landscape drawn in Fire's mute misery...
 I seek my purloined key
~~~~

My sister screams, her voice flails like a waif 
'pon a chill embalming breeze, tossed from an older place...
"Frigid white princess, who moves upon your barren wedding bed, 
Union of Her Love & Her Fury? "

"Life lies beneath the Ice, my frazzled dear!"  
replies the Mother, her voice, a too-distant wail on Wind.

Frigid frozen phantoms stalk milky murky memories, 
watch her wild wind walk, reach to feel her.
She feigns blindness; they fall to slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Help! My doppelganger runs amok, rambles insane Winter metaphors on digital media!
We are still not connected to the Net
...I must find her!)
 **************


**Dear Reader~~above & below & around,


seemingly fragmented?? 
For that reason, I call this digital space my
"Online Poetry ~Workshop) :)


sshhh...Listen...let go...Dream...

***********************



No small surprise illuminates mine eyes, 
myriad Stars strewn all over the bed!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'd Dreamed the view so many lonely Nights
while Dark crept Full with Creatures conjured 
Candles illumined dread concoctions
Fright snaked snails all over me,
bundles of spiders tied 'round their creeping crackling bodies
No more sweet Dreams; she pilfered all- 


then-
          one Night


  I climbed her ancient growl-clawed sides,
tumbled through Lightyears' rich black space;
then I
reached a deeper plain of Night
where slept the sisters' twisted gold.
Inside me, their secret armoured me bold; 
I purloined but a tiny Mine
a fractal, round, burnt colors hewn in luminescent basement caves;
yes! returned Home, Victoria, vacant-eyed,
to find

hundreds of Stars quilting the restless bed...   


still...She pines...


" I seek my purloined key"


(The Court-Jester and The Tea-Tower Damsel chase each other down smokey old cold corridors...
They both bore witness to the Key Dreamer's Flight)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




(I felt you, Dreamed you, ToDay,  (Present LifeTime) 
in Lazy WinterGoddess' twinkling teasey eyes...
I see you up inside those Ancient Rocky fortresses; I hear you singing! My baby hears you, too...
Do you see him devouring you into his Soul, you greedy girl?
He shall never forget his crazy Mommy telling him the ancient Stories
He knows how old you are...
probably knew before I even spoke the rare Secrets you allow me to hear
Sometimes,  I think : "What balls you have!..you cackling, chilly-handed, IceBeam-tosser Lady!"
I hope you're having a grand old Time!)




and Thank You...
for No small surprise illuminates mine eyes, 
myriad Stars strewn all over the bed!
upstate New York, Winter, 1888

No comments:

Post a Comment