Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Monday, September 3, 2012

Insomniac HeartBeats...

Mick! :) 

You will be so near us in December...an hour's pretty ride.  If you were to meet my son, you would make his Day, his month, his year. At the age of eight, he shall never forget the man who taught him the Word, "whisper," who taught him how to perform tongue- touch-teeth- tone sounds, which help him develop his speech, thus aiding his everyDay Life. I shall desperately attempt to find tickets to your shows, as we are so very close! Sadly, finances dictate that I discover every twinkling win-ticket contest, & pray pray pray pray pray!!! We must somehow meet you - you and your three other beautiful friends have made a difference in all our lives, (my husband is from Britain's W. Midlands, & I am from upstate NY). We love you all so very much and we wish you all the best. Perhaps I make a fool of me to write to you, to pray your Words...I am a Dreamer, born to be a Poet; Words have always Lived inside this Heart, tickled my Mind. I see a chance to meet you, Sir. I Dream; I Dream, but Life can be the sweetest Mystery...Please see us, Sir. We hold you in our Hearts and send the warmest HeartVibes 'cross Seas and Time to all of you, Gifted Musical Magicians...Poets, Dreamers, Rockers, Lovers...all The Rolling Stones Royalty!  Whosay? We say! We know. You have progeny and so we know you understand. Please meet us and our boy?

September 2012              
ChayaChaya
Did I really send a rambled twittery to Sir Michael just now? Certain I fell into sweet insomniac Dream. Maybe I can sleep now


Good Sir Michael, your brilliance shines in every dynamic motion of your body and Mind. Through each fresh painting of your richly RainBowed Life, you have sparked stellar Poetry, shining a unique & unparalleled Light from inside your Soul to your captivated adoring world Audience. O Gifted, invincible, charming, vibrant Humanitarian, my Heart sings you thanks and toasts your continued joie de vivre. Please catch specially sparkling HeartVibes, as they float the warming Sea, in journey from the Heart of this humble British-American Home, right into your very own. Please hold these HeartVibes close for a Moment; know they are borne in the Heart of a girl whom you've touched with magic Inspiration. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

at nearly five AM, with two snickering alarm clocks gaping at me, audibly giggling about their six o'clock screams, I am bemused and slightly freakified that I wrote these Words this Morning, and sent them sailing across the Atlantic! I am really aSleep; I'm certain... 


~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~



 
Who imagines will read my flaky floaty Poetry?Who believes he will respond? I felt very shy,but I said,"why not?" Peace& POETRY



Please help a dreamy Poet? My Heart would glow to know Mick read these Words I wrote for him HeartThanx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I have no idea whether or not Sir Mick ever read my Words, or ever will, but...


Hi there, check out the trailer for the new film it gives a pretty good taste of th…





  
Sublime to find news of  
on this Rich Magic Night of the jeweled Harvest Moon.
You shine,Mick

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment