Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Sunday, October 28, 2012

two WordWorks: Full Moon Fury Prong-ed Three: & a Song For Robin

i

her soft Moon sighs; 
pain erupts from her craters into... satire ? 
Could this be Satire, plus group-attuned hysteria?

No.
Now be Reality for many million frightened Souls

One lonely Word Servant finds no sense sometimes
in what is "real," in which is "meant"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Her endless moans swear ancient angers; 
trees catch her fury, echo Her yet indecisive Voice;
Need stirs the Violins anyway, to fevery-pitch...

Her Hours' long Sleep: unleash-ed Rage!
the Force of Universal Ire; 
those innocent old Mothers, forced to whisper her myriad-Mooded powers, 
morphed to
... soft ...
...inside your Mind?  

scratches on your walls, like baby cats...
{tap-tap-tap-tippity-tap-scratch-sctratch-
....tap-tap-tippity-tippity-tap-tap-tap}...    
...then...
 Silence.
Swollen Silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ii
  
Silence ....
excepting swish-stir secrets whispered,
by marbled old Oaks,
whose rings sing Centurian Storms' dirged Stories,
rumoured cravings for cleavage: desperate grapplings toward saplings* :


"Hold us, children..
We are unprepared to go over;
our Survival Together
glows, is Paramount.
See Her Majesty swirling, Her eyes, bright-glee-glee greedy?
See she's reeling in Others: sentries, strongmen, 
magic maniacal women who weave webs 'round your feet if you sway in Earth's floor;
They take you.
They know only respect for Her Majesty's urgent Expressions

She lunges, tosses pure Emotion, churning, burning,
(TheTrees TheTrees TheTrees!)
but
May we Be Together Here
We need be strong Together, love,

for only in "Together" 
 may we Live,
may we Survive
 Our kaleidoscopic Journey dictates:
"Ride Her torments,
the Joys, Her Gifts,
 ForEver in plain View,
as long as you want  us;
so long -
Hear Her Fury!" 
but
Our Chorus can resound at least as loudly as Hers - ?
Our Hearts understand;
Our Genes know how -

I bow my head before Her eyes, "My Esteemed, my wise BeLoved Teacher...!"

"Come."

"Children, your spindly limbs support sorrows greater than you realize."
Are the ancient Stories True?
Thou hast shown us photographs:
smokey haunted Winter Tempest backgrounds set askew...by ... *
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Movement II :  For My Only Love, For Robin

You wonder 'bout that argument: 
my anguish begs me whisper you 
inside this threat'ning calm, my love,

My deepest Heart, my Soul's Embrace:

our shouts announced ghosted Starbursts in Her Night's fresh waking choir, 
Voices, clouded, long Before, now Awake! Awake! Awake!
 Her Rage-blown surging powers - 
Their Victory mountains seize, scrape, scream through pipes; you scorch our throats!



Isis speaks:


"Lovers, lovers,  
Still this Night. Be One. Be One. 
Be One."
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ssssshhh.....hush, my darling, quiet your Heart, let me hear you beat;
 please don't leave no matter how I swing in Winds;
without you I am naught; afloat, alone; I cannot Be...this empty LifeTime...I will wait...

You ForEver hear my Voice wail Emily-toned for you, angel Prince
ForEver Yours; my Heart links yours;
I will await you on the Moors;
I will await you in your England, Tolkien's lanes, grey Skies, our Joy;
I will await you
Always

http://thedalove18.blogspot.com/2011/01/no-tree-escapes-her-wild-dark-mood-with.html

iii 
All Night she spent on the doorstep waiting for BigLadyFury..
Her husband wept indoors, dismissed by his lover.
Her tiny insignificant Words flowed on paper, blurred by Winded tears,
til she realized: 

her watered eyes hugged blurred Rainbowed visions, only showed profound, frightened Love:
Fear her Love would go;

wasted Moments

Now he sleeps, her Prince, 
peaceful purrs with Cathy-Cat at his feet,
while his three AM, dazed lady makes a record
not an embrace

1 comment: