Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy BIrthDay Number Nine to my blessed Gift, my BeLoved son

My little boy fell asleep a little while ago, still age eight;
tomorrow, my little child will suddenly be nine years old! His actual BirthTime was 2:14 PM, England, 9:14 AM here. By the time my son has completed his ninth year of this LifeTime, 
I will have cast my vote for the re-election of President Obama.

 ToDay, my babe brought home a well-written Scholastic handout which discussed
both candidates, their families, their interests, & more.
 I asked him who he would like to win, as an extra BDay Gift, & he made me feel so very proud. :) 
He has been paying close attention, although you might not imagine so. 
~~~~~~~~~~~
I pray Life is becoming easier for my Friends who have been adversely affected by Nature - 
you are always in my Heart. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sending early JoyFull BirthDay wishes to Leo's BDay twins, my two dear Friends,
 Paula and Alan.  Leo shares his Day with fabulous, prestigious, Humanistic company. 
Wishing you a most beautiful Day in case I'm not online.
 Thinking of you, & of everybody I know, no matter your politics! 
PeacePeacePeace!!! ♥ CherylFaith

No comments:

Post a Comment