Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Saturday, November 17, 2012

a few recent thoughts, in 140 characters or fewer (but usually *no* fewer; sometimes slightly more!)

     Upon occasion, generally when the only other Creatures awake in this house are: a Feline or two,   various Spirits & (if I am extremely fortunate) a Muse or two!...
 my sometimes Friend, one "ChayaChaya," enters the microcosmic Universe of Twittery. 
Her Friends of that World never fail to Inspire her... 

*~*HeartThanks to my lovely, imaginative, Creative, Talented twitter Friends*~*

     Here are a few recent Insomniac thoughts... 
When I happen to post these thoughts in my strange online workshop, I tend to edit a bit, (ie I add a Word or punctuate differently than I am able to within the confines of Twitter's 140 character parameters)

17 November, 2012


 
Patchouli Clouds hover, whisper crescent-Moon-Dreams; 
Burgundy velvet curtains close over pupils wide with animated exhaustion... 

 
System alert: 
We are tired, o gods & goddesses of Natural, tranc-ed Magick. 
Please Gift serene Dreams to your chronic insomniac players 


Thank you so much for your Read, your comments, your follow! 

I will soon publish more brief lines here...Twitter truly helps me with my Writing - I must be more concise; every Word, every character *counts*...
If you know me, you know I do not find this an easy task! :)



1 comment:

  1. Lovely colour imagery, Cheryl. the upside of insomnia I expect ; )
    Adam - Under A Banner

    ReplyDelete