Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Friday, November 16, 2012

Love letters to Dr. Franz Kafka...


I shall be adding to these. The Words will come from various places.


I have an urge to go another way with Time...
This Time
( ToDay is August 16, 2014, as measured by some)

& somehow, Inspired by Robin Williams,
I wonder if Robin Williams liked Kafka. Somehow, I imagine the answer is "yes" -
I like to Dream so...


Kafka has me captive on his DreamCloud. 
Thick black smoke surrounds, but harms us not.
He wrapped us in a cloaking-bubble blanket before he stole me

(I keep finding Kafka in my Writings. He awaits me here, but
most of the Time,
he lies, prone and somehow, innocently-
He be long curved angles all over my purple - covered,
 spiral- boundless notebooks

This one, of the link below, appears somewhere else in this online workshop of weirdness:
but I shall place those Words here, within the Collected Kafka angle-circle Dreams...

(in case you desire): (in ceaseldess editing motion, as my Emotions turn:
http://thedalove18.blogspot.com/2014/06/a-kafka-bug-suite-kafka-character-dream.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 September , 2013

Franz' hands; his fingers: long, soft brown; 
his face of purest, delicate Moon - Wolf;
his angled shapes illuminate and round my empty cave;
my long-lost graven Snow-drifts, 
dipped in these Days' solemn honeyed-hopes...
 
Full now, with dreams; 
my softened screams;
I thank thee, curtsy; 
so clumsy am I to you, lost Prince...
Rich with his diamonds I'm stranded here whilst in & out he fades
 

March 28, 2013 
 Kafka hovers, frowns; his Mind aches;
      his thoughts haunt smouldered silvereen tree-leaves, 
        make them appear to gallup;
            He juggles plump black grapes; his smile Lights;
                          gloom departs his dancing eyes;
                             his Poet's spirit drenches me in secrets.

(a Heavy, desperate Sigh-
Angel mio, please don't go- hold tight to my bruised body)
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I daren't decipher Dreams while Dr. Kafka lies above me:

(Frozen flames consume her bruising thighs.
She cannot declare to thee: "I'll be thy lover")
Her Soul need soar, believe exploding skies 

I daren't decipher Dreams while Dr. Kafka lies above me:

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He slakes his thirst: drinks swollen plum trees' Bounty
his lips glow,  plumed dark nectar,  wine,  patchouli;
he bows, teases my faeries to their knees;
his moans, so pure, out-pour his Soul
into my deepness...

Dr Kafka stole my memory
charmed my demons so they'd captivate me

15 Nov
I love you w/onyx spider eyes, echoes of your Joy, your Dark;
 I love you as ivory stallions stomp through black Volcanoed Snow


Dr. Kafka, 
When I Read ~You~.....I "Favorite" every line;  
my appetite for your Thoughts knows no satiation. 
I love you desperately. 


13 Nov
 last Night I traveled North to meet a man who 
knows ways to make shadows dance,
 even in stultified Air. 
Kafka embraced me; the fever-Shine in His eyes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few of my favourite Franz Kafka quotes:

"Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; 
don't edit your own soul according to the fashion." 

" All I am is literature, and I am not able or willing to be anything else."


  "Now the Sirens have a still more fatal weapon than their song, namely their silence..."


  "Write regularly! Don't surrender!"

"Alas," said the mouse, "the whole world is growing smaller every day." 
 special thanks to one Twittery's @franzkafka_ for posting these quotes regularly on Twitter.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I await a few of Dr. Kafka's Diaries. I don't know how to wait! Going crazy!!! :) 
I read Kafka in college, but not a sufficient amount;
I absolutely appreciate him more *now*...I cannot get enough.....
please check back...especially if you like Kafka 
xox CherylFaith 

1 comment:

  1. Bit I fell the same for the great writer who has inspired me but my story ends in hopelessness sad know. :))

    ReplyDelete