Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Friday, November 16, 2012

Track ninety-nine...sometimes.../ Inspirations...


Poet Friends' Inspirations,  during the Moments in Between desperate Insomniac Hours.... 
HeartThanks for your MindTouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
a thought Inspired by Twitter's
Perhaps: endeavor not -
Flow trickles; Flow floods...
When Time circles adequately, 
feelings flex, ready to whisper, Brave now, so to sing 

(I changed a couple of Words, as well as order & punctuation. these Words are important to my own creative process. Thank you for the reminder, SirPoet
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

a thought ( & Sleep!) Inspired by Twitter's

 Your Words calmed me, their beautiful Heart! Yet I forgot to Sleep, & Morning has arrived! Perhaps an hour: gratitude to your Art 

***Please click on "Expand" by each post above, to see the Inspiring Poet's Words. I didn't post their Words, as I had not yet asked their permission...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment