Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Thursday, October 25, 2012




Dear Sir Mick,

      I love how you sing & dance! My favorite songs are:

1) Miss You
2) Angie
3) Sympathy For the Devil

     I love to watch you and all the Rolling Stones sing & play your instruments;  I especially love when you, Mick, play the harmonica (I play harmonica, too, but not as well as you do!) & the guitar (I want to learn!)  I also love drumming along with Mr. Charlie Watts.

   My mommy is from NY State, but I was born in England's West Midlands, where my dad was born. My mommy brought us here in 2005, after she lived in England for 4 years. 
Mommy calls us her "two British-boys" :)

   I will be 9 on November 6 !  I am having a little bowling party near here on Sunday, November 11th.
I would be so happy if you could come.  The party will be very small: a couple of my friends, my parents, & my American grandparents. I am a fantastic bowler!. My high score is 179! I usually get about 110...

   I know you are *very* busy, & maybe I shouldn't ask you, 
but I would so love to have you be guests at my party! 
      My parents told me you might be nearby in November. We live approx. 1 hour North of NY City. 

    Please forgive me if I am bothering you. 
My mom says the only way to do anything is to 
begin with a Dream...    
 It's my bedtime now, & I am going to sleep listening to you sing.  

    I hope I get to meet you. I would never forget it in a million years!!!

   Even if you can't come, thank you so much for thinking about it.   My mom says you can contact her at an email address, although she knows you are very busy with your new tour! How exciting!!!!!
Mom says she, too,  has loved you her whole Life! 
   Thank you, Mick! I love you and I love all of you, The Rolling Stones! 

   Love, Leo

 Please let my mommy know? Her name is CherylFaith . My daddy is named Robin. Thank you!!!!   :) XOXOXOXO

Mostly, my mommy puts Poetry on this site, but she also posts photos of me. :)

*You can see more pictures of me all over this site. 
Here are a few when I played football./soccer a couple years ago:


*Here you can see where my party will be: (**the Bowling pics)

My mom has written to you before. 
On Twitter, she is: https://twitter.com/ChayaChaya
 
Mick, mommy wrote to you on Whosay. I think she may be pestering you. 
She says to tell you "sorry!" 
 
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING!     

LOVE & KISSES, 
LEO XOXOXOXO





ps   Usually, my mommy writes Poetry here;  she wrote you these Words a little while back, not exactly Poetry...http://thedalove18.blogspot.com/2012/09/insomniac-heartbeats.html
fairsister@inbox.com

3 comments:

  1. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. gems and jewels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t imagine focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material. This is great content. garnet ring

    ReplyDelete