Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

twiiiitterings



a few tweets from 2009, then....January 2010....

 Works all In Progress, not even in order by date

                                      
                                                         Lady Winter...

Frigid white blanket, who moves upon this barren wedding bed,

Union of Her Love & Her Fury?
Life lies beneath the Ice.
Jan. 8, 2010

Frigid frozen phantoms stalk milky murky memories,

watch her wild wind walk, long to feel her. 
She feigns blindness; they fall to slumber.
Jan. 11, 2010
~~~~

~~~~
 
Miraculous DayLight Moon, I bathe in your Light &
I will never comprehend how people say we are not One. 
Dec 27th, 2009
~~~
~~~



MCHammer
"First of all I'll say Thank U Jesus another safe trip... Woke up 6am in Sexy London ... Wheels down in the Lovely Bay" ... 2pm

 
‏ @ChayaChaya

@MCHammer Your Words...so lovely...like you're Singing to me... sigh... another glass of red wine...Why yes, thank you. I toast you Hammer!
Retweeted by MC HAMMER



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1912 Journalism in my hands...
So much has changed, but people remain people. 
Jul 20th, 2009

Media/TechStuff *does* change...People *do* change...but our Humanoid Feelings, deep down Inside, seem the same across Time. 

Jul 21st, 2009

~~~
~~~
May all be blanketed in warmth, safety, love, during Mother Winter's elaborate display of tumultuous emotion. Tormenta de la madre invierno. 
Dec 19th, 2009

Bright white needles gleam! My eyes! Inside my ears,the Wind,a knife.

Mother Winter,please be gentle with your children;Whisk us to warm Home.
 Dec 12th, 2009 

~~~
~~~
@ImagiNextCo re: "scared to death twice": You become Alive by double. My friend suggests chewing a cinnamon stick after a fright.  

Dec 17th, 2009
~~~~
~~~~

Sublime to be alive. 

Apr 13th, 2009

Thank you for the SunBeam, Ra. Thanks to all the Gods & Goddesses, the Ancients, the ever-present.What Powerful blessings you bestow on me.  

Dec 15th, 2009

Ever-Present Energy Love, so very powerful,

I feel you connect me with all Life. 
Your name matters to me not; I feel you carry me thru Life.

Dec 15th, 2009
~~~

The Life of Clouds...listen...they whisper... 

Jul 18th, 2009

~~~~
~~~~~
I see my Life carried on a Rainbow;

Many-Colored Clouds surround.
I float through the changing hues. 
Angels & goddesses hold me, even in Dark Clouds. 
Dec 20th, 2009

The Energy which carries me burns pure, is Light, is Love. 

Darker Energy attempts intrusion; I reason with him. 
I feel carried through Life. 
Dec 20th, 2009
~~~~
@Edgar_Allan_Poe
The angels, the gods, the goddesses are already here,
as well as Darker Creatures...
Dec 20th, 2009 

 In opiate haze, I pray your senses knew the existence of the angels.
Clouds of smoke & shadow fill your prose, but
I'd enjoy your smile, pure with Joy before the Pain. Thank you, Grand Wordsmith, for touching my Life with yours. 
Dec 20th, 2009
~~~
~~~

We all share this space & this Moment. Do you wonder why? I don't. I'm grateful for it & know it's for a reason. Be warm & be blessed. 

Dec 19th, 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

am I loved? 3:11 AM Oct 25th, 2009


Listening to the sounds of my home.Men young & old snoring, including Felines.Insomnia Chronic. I love my Life.Wish I didn't have to sleep.
Oct 25th, 2009
~~~
~~~

Life sans Felines, I can't imagine. We are inextricably connected. 

My favorite kitty's eyes touch mine; we meet somewhere between worlds.

Enable your kitty's habit? :) http://www.thechroniccatnipcompany.com/ 

Dec 19th, 2009

@bluesonicboy Cathy loves you & she has loved to pose for your photos since tinyKittenhood. You are Soulmates. (photo below by bluesonicboy)

Dec 19th, 2009

Cathy. We love you.Special kitty herb is yours,late Hanukah, early XMas. http://bit.ly/54maEM 

Dec 19th, 2009

Felines are part of my Spiritual Circle.I'll always be surrounded by Kitties.Every Cat is different in personality.I'm honored they love me.
~~~
~~~
Dear TE,
Patchouli-Autumn HeartVibes to my Elusive Artist/Illusionist Friend. Do you feel them? I miss you! Please tell me you are alright. You're in my Heart.

  Oct 26th, 2009
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Oct 26th, 2009 6% of Americans believe MoonWalk, Summer 1969, was an elaborate hoax. 7:42 PM Jul 18th, 2009 ......


No comments:

Post a Comment