Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

For myBeLoved Wonderous Child : Winter Music, 2009

Moon, Alive in Day, how do I explain to you, so small, your presence & your Light, while Sun smiles rainbows upon muddy Snow. 3:39 PM Dec 27th, 2009
 
Moon, Alive in Day, Shines in his Eyes, Globes aglow with her Light. I will never feel my worthiness of this Miracle Child. 3:36 PM Dec 27th, 2009 

 
New Day Gifts, SunSmiles, Wind, & mostly melted Snow, dirtied by people's machines. My child asks me why White Snow is sooty black. 11:12 AM Dec 28th, 2009


Tangerine fur & little boy purrs, Both angels Winter blanketed. I know they have loved each other across LifeTimes. 12:32 AM Dec 30th, 2009 
 
CathyCat sleeps at the foot of his bed, makes no distinction: he is her baby, too. My child & Cathy Cat have grown up together from infancy. 12:30 AM Dec 30th, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment