Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I don't love the sound of the word, "blog"

I have never liked the sound of that Word! I am a word geek, one who loves long vowel sounds. 
And so I refer to mine as my little "purple & black".
(but gratitude for the space sent to those who have gifted it.)
~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, & while we're here....
Please do not fear to follow me, to post me a comment, whether it's positive or negative. Quite likely, you'll make my Day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As for the ads which boast miracle cures for ailments, evil spirits, & cat-sitters, 
*~*please be so kind as to scroll beneaththese in order to see if I've writtenanything which might, however remotely, be of interest to you.
Thank you from my Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment