Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Thursday, January 14, 2010

ThedaLove...awakes on Twitter...late 2009

1915. I hear you,see you,feel you.& you touch *me*. 'Tis True? nearly 2010? Long I slumber,but I awake & arise thru a Portal about Birds? 8:14 PM Dec 30th, 2009

You chirp and !!! I return to the Stage, where I Began my Journey of Fame, where the World knew my name, altho few heard me speak a Word. 8:19 PM Dec 30th, 2009

I seek the Truth. Who am I? Who are you? Silver & StarLight dazzled me with MoonDust. Ohio? But no! I am an Egyptian Queen! See me sparkle? 8:20 PM Dec 30th, 2009






No comments:

Post a Comment