Twitter share button

Translate

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

Neen and Grampa, Love You Always

webs

webs

Angel Robin

Angel Robin
MANY of these photos are courtesy of my SoulMate, my Beloved Eternal, Robin Taylor.

We Meet Again...

We Meet Again...

Lovers

Lovers

VirtuosoBabe

VirtuosoBabe

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

FreddieBrianBabyKitty

Cathy's Babies

Cathy's Babies


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Frozen Insomnia, Chocolate Chile, & Love Notes

Freezing our Love, our thoughts & Dreams...Why,MotherWinter,can't your white lace twirlings heal him? I beseech you in the name of Amor.

Please protect beloveds mine.Please me cuidas a mi,o no puedo cuidar a los que amo. Deities Ancient,I thank you for your attention.Mortal,I.

Where are you, in the haze of BurgundyLight? Will Sleep be mine Tonite? Or am I to fall, in narcissistic somnambulance, to the firey depths?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@bendycha Mmmmm....SoundsFeelsTastes extremely delicious. However, I find dark chocolate, especially with chile, the *most* delicious. :) xo

~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@bluesonicboy Forever Yours, my SoulMate, mi amor! :) http://www.flickr.com/photos/brit_robin/4272701203/

@bluesonicboy I love you, bluesonicboy !! Photos of the kitties who share our Music, our Poetry;protect our babe, share our Lives: (above)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


SADD.Do many feel this way? Winter feels so bleak. Sunshine,I need Your warming Light.I want Spring, but don't wish to rush my LifeTime away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wonder if Sleep will ever be part of my routine again. Thanks for looking at my weirdy Wordy Musings. LOVE

Create a new list Update this list ×

List name List link:

No comments:

Post a Comment